- Deep pockets to fit both regular and deep pocket mattresses up to 40cm
- Comes in a reusable drawstring bag made from scrap fabric
- Elastic band around the entire fitted sheet to ensure snug fit
|30-Day Return Policy|
|100% Secured Checkout|
- Made with 100% Organic OriBamboo™ (Improved from Bamboo Lyocell)
- Silky smooth sateen weave
- Single-ply yarn means longer-lasting with less pilling and snagging
- Ultra-fine 60-40 yarn threads allows our sheets to be insanely soft and ideal for snuggling (10X better than 1000 Thread Count cotton)
- Cooling effect - breathable bamboo fibers help to regulate your body temperature for a good night sleep
- Hypoallergenic - free from harmful chemicals, lifesaver for the sensitive skin (We strongly advise against the use of Formaldehyde, a powerful anti-pilling agent during the making of the HyggeB sheets.)
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Machine cold wash. SEPARATE from other laundries.
- Line drying is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Tumble dry low only if line drying is not an option, but not recommended on darker colors.
- Avoid bleach, fabric softener or dryer balls. Mild, liquid detergent is preferred.
- To avoid wrinkles, line drying is preferred, or shake out between wash and dry, and remove immediately after drying.
- Given that our single-ply sheets are made without harmful anti-pilling chemicals, they generally do not pill if they are cared for properly. Pilling is caused by too much heat and abrasion from friction and harsh washing chemicals. We recommend using a mattress and pillow protector to give some cushioning between the sheets and the mattress/pillows to reduce friction.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with HyggeB products, we're happy to offer free exchanges and replacements. Terms and Conditions appy.
1. PROMO CODE "25OFF200"
2. PROMO CODE: "45OFF300"
Free Pillowcase Set (worth $40) with every $300 Spend.
Upgrade to a bundle and save up to 25%>
Includes a fitted sheet, duvet cover and 2 pillow cases.
Designed to be insanely soft compared to departmental-sheets
OEKO-TEX® Certified anti-bacteria sheets that are great for sensitive skin.
Nano-fibers hydrophilic nature helps you stay cool on warm days, cosy on cold nights.
OriBamboo™ is less prone to wrinkling and less likely to become thin overtime.
"This puts my 1000 thread count cotton sheet to shame, loving our SLEEP!" - Emily S.
It's extremely breathable.
Experience our cooling sheets and you don't have to break a sweat during your sleep anymore!
... who goes all out on our fabric.
Our specialized 60-40 warp and weft gives our sheets it's signature 'cuddly soft' and lustrous sheen.
It was soft and comfortable. Very cooling and suitable for sensitive skin. Great buy!
Lovely green colour and very soft!
My favourite sheets . So soft
Oh enough of poorly used similes. Oribamboo was a dream. So glad to have experienced it for the first time - cool to touch, and comfortable to lie on. Won't be getting anything else. Lovely!
Feels like silk. So soft and smooth. Love