Ori Bamboo Bolster Case Set
|FREE Delivery (2-3 Working Days)|
|30-Day Return Policy|
|100% Secured Checkout|
- Specially tailored for big fluffy bolsters!
- Made with 100% Organic OriBamboo™ (Improved from Bamboo Lyocell)
- Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Silky smooth sateen weave- Single-ply yarn means longer-lasting with less pilling and snagging
- Ultra-fine 60-40 yarn threads allows our sheets to be insanely soft and ideal for snuggling (10X better than 1000 Thread Count cotton)
- Cooling effect - breathable bamboo fibers help to regulate your body temperature for a good night sleep
- Hypoallergenic - free from harmful chemicals, lifesaver for the sensitive skin
(We strongly advise against the use of Formaldehyde, a powerful anti-pilling agent during the making of the HyggeB sheets.)
- Machine cold wash. SEPARATE from other laundries.
- Line drying is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED. Tumble dry low only if line drying is not an option, but not recommended on darker colors.
- Avoid bleach, fabric softener or dryer balls. Mild, liquid detergent is preferred.
- To avoid wrinkles, line drying is preferred, or shake out between wash and dry, and remove immediately after drying.
Given that our single-ply sheets are made without harmful anti-pilling chemicals, they generally do not pill if they are cared for properly.
Pilling is caused by too much heat and abrasion from friction and harsh washing chemicals. We recommend using a mattress and pillow protector to give some cushioning between the sheets and the mattress/pillows to reduce friction.
If you aren't 100% satisfied with HyggeB products, we're happy to offer free exchanges and replacements. Terms and Conditions appy.
The HyggeB Difference
Softest fabric on earth
Designed to be insanely soft compared to departmental-sheets
OEKO-TEX® Certified anti-bacteria sheets that are great for sensitive skin.
Perfect sleeping temperature
Nano-fibers hydrophilic nature helps you stay cool on warm days, cosy on cold nights.
OriBamboo™ is less prone to wrinkling and less likely to become thin overtime.
"This puts my 1000 thread count cotton sheet to shame, loving our SLEEP!" - Emily S.
Why we love OriBamboo
It's extremely breathable.
Experience our cooling sheets and you don't have to break a sweat during your sleep anymore!
We are sleep enthusiasts
... who goes all out on our fabric.
Our specialized 60-40 warp and weft gives our sheets it's signature 'cuddly soft' and lustrous sheen.